I ran this by Bret and he suggested posting it on the Wtr-General to get some
feedback from others.  So please let me know what you think.

I would like to have a Watir t-shirt to spread the word about Watir.  We can
put these up on the website for people to purchase them.  Here is what I
envision- You will have a choice of either a black or white t-shirt (both
short-sleeve and long-sleeve).  On the front we can have the Watir logo on the
left breast area, and on the back a block of code.  I created this class below
as a possible example.

require Watir

class TC_future_of_automated_test_testing

    def test_Watir_is_the_test_tool_of_the_future
         ie.goto(@start_page)
         assert_equal('Watir- The Future of Automated Testing', ie.title)
    end

    def setup
         @start_page= 'http://wtr.rubyforge.com'
    end

end

Please remember that this is a t-shirt and aimed and increasing Watir
usage/awareness to others.  Let me know what you think and if you'd be
interested in one.

Cheers,
Jason