I'm in.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: 24 April 2007 12:48 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] Watir T-shirt

I ran this by Bret and he suggested posting it on the Wtr-General to get
some feedback from others.  So please let me know what you think.

I would like to have a Watir t-shirt to spread the word about Watir.  We
can put these up on the website for people to purchase them.  Here is
what I envision- You will have a choice of either a black or white
t-shirt (both short-sleeve and long-sleeve).  On the front we can have
the Watir logo on the left breast area, and on the back a block of code.
I created this class below as a possible example.

require Watir

class TC_future_of_automated_test_testing

    def test_Watir_is_the_test_tool_of_the_future
         ie.goto(@start_page)
         assert_equal('Watir- The Future of Automated Testing',
ie.title)
    end

    def setup
         @start_page= 'http://wtr.rubyforge.com'
    end

end

Please remember that this is a t-shirt and aimed and increasing Watir
usage/awareness to others.  Let me know what you think and if you'd be
interested in one.

Cheers,
Jason
Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of
the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.