I have a file lets call it x.rb.  I included my common file with my login
function and it works fine.  I copied x.rb and renamed it y.rb.  I ran y.rb and
got these 2 errors:

 warning: don't put space before argument parentheses

and

 undefined local variable or method `sURL' for main:Object

I have sURL defined:

# set login variables
  sURL= "x"
  sUserName = "x"
  sPass = "x"

I call my Login function from x.rb and y.rb as follows:

Login (sURL, sUserName, sPass)

I dont understand why the script runs fine when i called it from x but when I
call it from y i get the above 2 errors.  Does anybody have any ideas why I am
having this problem?  I also tried renaming x and then running it as the new
name and I still got the errors.  The one with the space before the parentheses
is puzzling because it didnt have a problem with that when i originally ran the
script.