Make sure your load path is referring to the right place. You might want to
print out your load path in x or y.

puts $:

and check that you're not working with duplicate common files.

-c

On 5/15/07, Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yea, I did the maintenance in the file system.  I didnt make any changes
to x or y but I did add some code to my common file that I am referencing
the Login function code in.  I added the code and then copied x and created
y.  Is that the problem?  Since x still works fine that is why Im going
crazy.  I did notice though that the new code I added to my common file is
not being looked at.  I have a puts statement inside an if/else that should
work and that doesnt get printed when i run x.rb.  Is there any
documentation anywhere that describes file name and usage?  I couldnt find
anything.