I'm new to Watir as well as Ruby, and I need help handling a pop-up dialog.

I've searched both the mailing list as well as the trying all that I've
found, but I couldn't get it to click on the "OK" pop-up button.
require 'watir'
require 'watir\enabled_popup'
#require 'watir/WinClicker'
  def startClicker( button , waitTime= 9, user_input=nil )
     # get a handle if one exists
     hwnd = $ie.enabled_popup(waitTime)
     if (hwnd)  # yes there is a popup
       w = WinClicker.new
       if ( user_input )
         w.setTextValueForFileNameField( hwnd, "#{user_input}" )
       end
       # I put this in to see the text being input it is not necessary to
work
       sleep 3
       # "OK" or whatever the name on the button is
       w.clickWindowsButton_hwnd( hwnd, "#{button}" )
       #
       # this is just cleanup
       w=nil
     end
   end

 switch_role.role.select("my role")
 startClicker( "OK", 3, "")
when I tried code block above, I get this error message:
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_require': no such file to load -- watir\contrib\enabled_popup
(LoadError)
   from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
   from CMSlogin.rb:2

when I try this code block:

require 'watir/WinClicker'
def sstartClicker( button , waitTime = 3)
 w = WinClicker.new
 longName = $ie.dir.gsub("/" , "\\" )
 shortName = w.getShortFileName(longName)
 c = "start ruby #{shortName }\\watir\\clickJSDialog.rb #{button } #{
waitTime} "
 puts "Starting #{c}"
 w.winsystem(c)
 w=nil
end

switch_role.role.select("my role")
 startClicker( "OK", 3)

This just waits forever and does not click on the OK button.