Could someone elaborate on this a bit? I have the same issue but with
a text_field.set causing the JS popup. My slight variation on the code
below has enabled_popup timing out with an exception (which I rescue),
but execution on the main thread is still blocked by the popup. Thanks
in advance,

Chong