Hi All,
I have been wondering for sometime now that why isnt it a popular trend to store standard activities of a domain in the ontology and not only the concepts, e.g., for the tourism domain, ontologies normally contain concepts like Tourist, Resort, etc. but I have not so far come across an ontology that also contains the standard activities like searchResort, bookHotel, etc. Why is it so? What support is provided in the ontology langauges to model the standard activities of the domain as well??

--
Zille Huma University of Paderborn Database and Information Systems Group Warburger Str. 100 33098 Paderborn Germany

Office: E4.133
Tel.: (+49) (0)5251 60-3355
Fax: (+49) (0)5251 60-3985
E-Mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]