btw, we are already at the solution stage,
what is the problem in fact ? what are the typical difficulties that a raise
when installing wx ?
is it on the C side or on the haskell side ?
is it because they have to be fetched separately ?

do we have a shared view on where lies the problems ?

--
Luc Taesch
Envoyé avec Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)