Hi,

Thanks.  I've pushed this in.

By the way, the Makefile is still doing all this stuff when I do make
install :

out/wxdirect/wxdirect -s wxSTC-D3/stc.h --wxc wxc -o wxc
parsing: wxSTC-D3/stc.h
generating: wxc/include/stc_gen.h
generating: wxc/src/stc_gen.cpp
out/wxdirect/wxdirect -s wxSTC-D3/stc.h --wxc wxc -o wxc
parsing: wxSTC-D3/stc.h
generating: wxc/include/stc_gen.h
generating: wxc/src/stc_gen.cpp
/usr/bin/g++-4.0 [snip] -install_name
/usr/local/wxhaskell/lib/libwxc-mac2.6.3-0.10.1.dylib

The annoying thing about this is that if I do sudo make install, the
next time I run make, it fails because it can't overwrite the library.
I either have to sudo rm the file, or sudo make clean.  Do you think
you could have a look as to why?

--
Eric Kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9