Le Mar 18 mars 2008 9:09, Eric Wilhelm a écrit :

>>Besides that , I see you are proposing to use Wx or a Catalyst
>> back-end , and I personally would be interested
>>on using Gtk+2

Hello Luis, Eric,

I have been discussing on #wxperl with folks and we really like to see a
wx used for this. So the question now is, Luis would you like to do this
in wx ?

If you do, I would be ok to spend time to mentor this project. I also
would like to know what Eric had in mind when talking about Catalyst
back-end.

We surely can discuss architecturem, like how can we deal with non
blocking IO for example, I certainly have an idea (hey POEts) but maybe
more classical (or should I say "in the core" or also "that doesnt need
the other half of cpan") solutions would be prefered.

I know the agenda is short, so you can come to #wxperl on irc.perl.org and
start discussing those issues.

Thanks

Eriam