To: <wxperl-users@perl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 1:36 PM
Subject: packaging Wx::Perl app including Macs special "wxperl" binary

Hi List Users,

I have the need to package "Wx::Perl" apps on Mac OS X.
On OS X there is a special perl binary to be used with wx apps. It is called "wxperl"
After packaging using wxparl and launching the script I get this error:

"On Mac OS X please run scripts with the 'wxPerl' interpreter"
The app has been started, but you cant use it, because all clicks are blocked (thats for exists the special wxperl binary).

My Question:
How can I ask the packager to use wxperl instead of perl?
My shebang line points to wxperl allready, but it made no difference.

Thx to you and your great work and greetings!
Alexander

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5294 (20100720) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5294 (20100720) __________