Hi,

I know a few more ways to contact him and will give it one last try.

I'm also the owner of wxperl.info and can host the wiki on my server for free.
Also happy to give some people sufficient rights to help administer it and
maybe it's wise to set up a mirror too.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to the community.
Maybe it's a good move anyway, regardless of wether or not I can contact the
administrator.
I know for sure that if I catch him he'll give me a dump of the current Wiki
and will support a move. (We've talked about it a year ago)

Cheers,
Huub