great news
but please insert a capture or at least give 2 or 3 of us admin rights so if a
spambot starts to wrk he can be kicked ASAP

yesterday the same spambot was raiding as last week.
it all could be prevented if that he would have been deleted.
i also would prever to delete a lot of pages created by bot with nonsense
topics, so that certain overviews like orpant pages make sense again.

herbert