Hi,

It wouldn't take long to put together your own equivalent function for any other packaging method, but

Cava::Packager::GetScriptCommand($scriptname, $perloptions, @args);

described at http://www.cava.co.uk/currentdoc/utilities-utility.htm

was what specifically came to mind.

It just means you don't have to keep coding ..

If (somepackager::is_packed) {
 do this;
} else {
 do that;
}

Mark

On 14/02/2011 22:47, jeff wrote:
Mark

Could you elaborate:

"But it does have functions that will translate your 'perl' time calls
to execute scripts into 'packaged' time calls to run executables."

What do you mean by 'time calls'?

Jeff