Is this what we are looking for. Please see attached.

Regards

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff [mailto:j...@roqc.no]
Sent: 10 May 2012 12:43
To: wxperl-users@perl.org
Subject: Re: Controlling multiple wxWindows with a single wxScrollbar ?

Sure, but practice is harder than theory   ;-)

I've tried a number of approaches and stumble at trying to
get position of the visible part of the virtual window
OR using the  myscrollbar->Connect approach.

An example would much appreciated.
Thanks.

On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 08:11 -0700, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

> [...]
bar, but with sliders ("adjustment"), slider value can be set too, not only
read.