From: jeff [mailto:j...@roqc.no]
Sent: 10 May 2012 14:31
To: Steve Cookson
Cc: wxperl-users@perl.org
Subject: RE: Controlling multiple wxWindows with a single wxScrollbar ?

Steve,
Kind of. Heres a screen shot of a mock-up with 2 wxscrollwindows chained
together. Would like to get rid of the top scrolled window's scrollbar and
possibly stack more windows up to be controlled by bottom horizontal.
This is working but it not very clean looking. Ignore the hideous colors too
- they just for debugging :-)
Attached png.