Hello all:

I am new to the list, so if this is not in the proper format, please let me
know.

Environment:  I am running Ubuntu 10.10 with:
                                        Perl 5.10.1
                                        wxWidgets 2.8.11
                                        wxPerl .9702
                                        (All loaded via the Ubuntu Software
Center)

I know these versions are dated at this point. I don't plan to upgrade to
Ubuntu 11 or 12. Probably will move to Linux Mint 13 next. ( I like the
gnome look and feel)

Questions: What are the newest versions that will run on Ubuntu 10.10? And
later on Mint 13?
                Are there instructions for downloading and installing these
versions?

Thanks, James