Ron:

Thanks for the input. I'll add ActiveState. I expected dialects to be
added, like Strawberry and probably Linux flavors.

Yes, it's a long list and will get longer, but I think it's a good start
for the tasks that have to be addressed to keep/advance wxPerl. I hope
folks that have installed/packaged on the various platforms will contribute
a page/script on how they do it.

I like to write/edit, so I expect to provide input to The wxPerlBook also.

Keep the comments coming. I found in my working life that you have to put
something down in writing before you can get any real feedback.

James