On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 17:25:51 -0500
James Lynes <jmlyne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The List gets longer...
>
> wxPerl Issues - January 7,2016
> (Thinking out loud in outline form)

How about putting this list on the wiki, so we can all help keeping it
updated?

> What will it take to keep the wxPerl infrastructure viable

Starting point ought to be wxperl.org. Unfortunately http://wxperl.org gives

  "This space is managed by SourceForge.net. You have attempted to access a
  URL that either never existed or is no longer active. Please check the
  source of your link and/or contact the maintainer of the link to have them
  update their records."

This will scare off 98% of the visitors.

http://www.wxperl.org gives:

  The wxPerl home page is now www.wxperl.it

  The wxPerl Wiki is now wiki.wxperl.it

For convenience, we should get rid of the .it and .nl stuff, since people
expect wxperl.org to be the official home for an open source product as
wxPerl.

> wxPerl Documentation - The "Learning wxPerl" Book
>     Book Format(?)
>         Ebook
>         Wiki
>         Printable(pdf)
>         Tool(What's the currrent hot tool?)
>         Other

I'd start with the Wiki. From Wiki to ebook/pdf/other is often quite
easy.

-- Johan