Hi James,

I¹ve included a chapter titled ³Structure of a wxPerl program² in the
introductory Part I, which will describe how to access widgets from an
inherited Wx::Frame object.

I think using the ³my $widget = ³ syntax to describe the widgets in Part II
is more appropriate because the emphasis should be on the widgets rather
than the assignment of the objects.

Cheers,

Ron.