>>>>> "Paul" == Paul van der Vlis <p...@vandervlis.nl> writes:

I looked into this a bit deeper, and I found out that
/usr/lib/x2go/x2goagent is the actual X server that is being used by
x2go. Now this X server doesn't have the MIT-SCREEN-SAVER compiled as a
module. So the question is, whether it is possible to obtain the source
code somewhere, so I could compile this with the screen saver extension
included.

Best regards,

Roland