Hello,
I am testing out X2go with Ubuntu 10.10. Everything works great and we are
leaning towards rolling this out to our entire development organization if we
can solve a few outstanding issues. Right now, the biggest one we're facing is
that whenever I type 'd' it hides all open applications and shows my desktop.
Every other key seems to work just fine, as does sessions suspend/resume,
audio, performance, etc. but obviously this is still unusable to us with the
'd' key being unavailable. I have tested this on the Linux, Mac, and Windows
X2go clients and this is only the behavior on the Linux and Mac clients, not on
the Windows client - the 'd' key works fine on Windows x2go client. Any
thoughts?

FWIW, On Ubuntu 9.10 using x2go, I don't have this issue with Mac/Linux
clients. However, we don't want to confine ourselves to 9.10 by choosing x2go.

Thanks,
Neil

This e-mail and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only and may
contain proprietary, confidential material. If you are not the intended
recipient, (even if the email address above is yours) do not use, retain, copy
or disclose any part of this communication or any attachment as it is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete.
This email may be a personal communication from the sender and as such does not
represent the views of the company.