On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 19:55 +0000, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am compiling up the x2go client to use vcxsrv on Windows 7 which worked
> fine. Though when I run the 3.0.14 libssh version it hangs on connecting. I
> thought it could have been my compilation for which I tried the standard
> installation and that does exactly the same. If I then kill the client using
> the red X in the corner I receive a dialogue box with a message from sudo
> asking if I have had the risks explained to me :)  Is anybody else this type
> of behavior ??
Hi, Phil.  I don't know what has changed but it almost smells like the
client side changes uncovered a problem on the server side.  I'm not
sure but that almost certainly a message from one of the scripts running
on the server side being reflected to stdout on ssh running on the
client.

We could probably find out where the problem is by adding a series of
logger commands to the server side scripts to see where the server side
script processing is stopping.  I'm not sure if we need to suppress
stdout on the server or client side and if that would solve any of the
problems.

I don't know a lot about sudo but I wonder if we need to pass it the -n
parameter to suppress that message.  Just a bunch of guesses; I hope
they help - John