On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 22:33 +0000, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> [...]

One would think so but something is different. That's what I mean that
we may have stumbled into something.  As far as I know, sudo is not
running on the windows client at all but I do believe it is used
extensively in the server side scripts.  I don't know why we are
suddenly seeing the warning message after moving to libssh instead of
ssh on cygwin and why it does not appear on XP - John