On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 13:54 -0500, Gerry Reno wrote:
> On 02/03/2011 01:38 PM, John A. Sullivan III wrote:

<snip>
That would be very appreciated.  I think the next step is already in
motion; Phil has contacted the vcxsrv devs with whom he seems to get on
well.  In the meantime, we can slot in the bits into the code to make it
work with either X server and to call it when we have the session
information as opposed to before like it is now.  That will give us
rootless and fullscreen capabilities.  It will be even better if we can
detect if there is an existing multiwindow.   We need to do all that
regardless of whom we ultimately use.

Alex, we would actually prefer you do that as we truly are not
developers.  Do you have time for that portion, i.e., not fixing vcxsrv
but simply changing the X2Go Client code? If, not, we'll take our best
stab at it.

Gerry, if we find the vcxsrv folks are not able to get to this right
away, do you have anyone with X skills who could troubleshoot and fix
it? That's way out of our league.  Thanks, all - John