Hi Mihai,

>  - Stephan reported problems on 10.7 which seem to be SSH-related, I've gotta
> take a look at that, no idea if I can figure it out though. Looks like a
> libssh
> problem, but at least I've got some debug output.
>
> No concrete code fixes from my side yet though.

Can i help debugging my problem?

Is it possible that the problem is on my server side (the old mac client, linux
and windows is working to connect to the x2go server)? So i can generate a
login for you on my x2go test server and we can check if you can connect to it.

Best regards
Stephan

> Best regards,
>

> Mihai

Stephan Diehl
Geschäftsführer

Open Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Luisenweg 109
20537 Hamburg

Fon: 040 / 7070806 - 70
Mail: stephan.di...@opensolutions.net

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRA 105 704
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Open Solutions GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 999 00
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Diehl
USt-Id-Nr: DE253775678; Steuer-Nr: 46/649/00349