* On 19.05.2012 09:55 PM, Arnold Krille wrote:
> I am having some doubts about the future of X2Go and seeking for answers.
> I saw mails mentioning nx3.6 which seems a bit strange to me given that the
> next version of nomachine's nx is 4.0.

Wait, wait, sorry, that's all my fault. nx 3.6.0 was entirely my "imagination",
I needed a version higher than 3.5.0 to show future versions (i.e. yet
unreleased) and decided to bump it up to 3.6.0. I should have went for 42.23...

Again: don't take this seriously, it was just a made-up example without *any*
real knowledge of nomachine nx version numbers!

Best regards,

Mihai