Hi,

On Do 14 Jun 2012 18:08:33 CEST BSmith wrote:

I have noted the following issues so far when using an X2Go Session with Lubuntu
12.04 AMD64 (uses LXDE):
The selected theme is ignored. Only the default theme is used (Clearlooks in
this case). When I try to use Openbox to change the them to the theme I want
(Lubuntu-default) I get an error "an error occurred while saving the config file
'/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml'.

Certain applications do not appear in the LXDE application menu. Things like the
Synaptic Package Manager for example.

It's like the user does not have proper access permissions when logged in via an
X2Go session.

Please install the package x2goserver-xsession on the server. Does that solve the reported issues?

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM