Hi List, hi Alex & Mike,

we're seeing issues with Flash and Iceweasel when x2go or nx are part of the equation.

A thorough description including videos showing the issue is available here: http://ionic.de/~sbaur/
(Hosting space kindly provided by Mihai Moldovan)

Please fix this as soon as possible, running a 3.5 or 3.6 Firefox simply isn't safe any more, we need to be able to run at least the ESR version.

This issue already appeared back in Mid-April and hasn't been fixed since:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2012-April/003861.html

Others saw it too...
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2012-April/003924.html

...and were also able to confirm that it doesn't occur when x2go/nx is not involved:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2012-May/003945.html

And a few days ago, an ew report of the same issue cropped up:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2012-August/004152.html

If a sponsorship is required to prioritize the issue, please publicly name your price, so possible donators/sponsors can join forces.

If access to test systems is required, that could be arranged, too.

-Stefan