From:Stefan Baur <newsgroups.ma...@stefanbaur.de>
Sent:Mon 27-08-2012 09:18
Subject:Re: [X2Go-Dev] Attention @Alex, @Mike: Urgent problem with Flash and
Iceweasel
To:x2go-dev@lists.berlios.de;
Am 26.08.2012 21:07, schrieb John Williams:

> I switched from Firefox to Chromium months ago because of this issue.

Interesting. I tried Chrome and have been seeing other issues (X-Server
crashing) when using the Windows X2Go Client, so that didn't seem like a
solution to me.
Are you using the Windows Client?

> But I was browsing nomachines website, and they have a workaround that
> solved the problem for me in Firefox.

With the link you provided, I found
http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR04J02675 - that page doesn't
seem to offer a workaround, but links to the page you mentioned.

What's confusing me here is that that page says "two *more*
workarounds", which means there should be three.

Any idea what number three might be?

Anyways, thanks for the hint, I'll try the about:config change.
Sounds like something that might even be added into
/etc/iceweasel/pref/iceweasel.js so it (positively) affects all users
without having to mess with their individual configuration files.

-Stefan