Hi again,

On Mi 26 Sep 2012 09:26:40 CEST Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi Stéphane,

Sorry, I got entangled with names here... I only realized that it Stefan who asked the below question, not Stéphane.

However, my below answer also applies to nightly and stable builds for Debian.

Does anyone know what might have caused this?

/etc/cups/cups-x2go.conf has been there for a while...

The commit that changed that conffile is this:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=cups-x2go.git;a=commitdiff;h=86e725ac8e514d40abcef9db2367be05736d0604

Accepting that change is recommended. Why it occurred on some machines and not on others, I do not know.

May be (just an idea)... The release of cups-x2go has been overdue and the modification to cups-x2go.conf has been in Git (and so in the nightly built packages) for quite a while (half a year apprx.). May it be possible that some of your servers had been set up from the nightly built package archive (ppa:x2go/ppa) within the last half year and some other had been installed from the stable PPA (ppa:x2go/stable)? Those installed from the nightly builds would have been silent during upgrade, the others not...

Just guessing,
Mike

Greets,
Mike