Hi,

Am 2013-03-29 15:24, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
On Fr 29 Mär 2013 13:39:26 CET "Tobias | x2go-community.org" wrote:
Mike told me that TCE was not ready for Wheezy yet, in how far? There is
no release plan @ the roadmap, where can I get these information?

This only means that the chroot of the thinclients has to be in
squeeze still. This afternoon I will do some more work on the TCE
(contracted project).

So currently, for a TCE environment you install a wheezy based PXE
server and on that you install x2gothinclientmanagement from wheezy.
The x2gothinclientmanagement provides the command
x2gothinclient_create. This command will generate a squeeze based TCE
chroot.

If you want some newer Xorg in your TCE chroot feel free to
supplement  the installed packages with newer versions from
squeeze-backports.

I can happily confirm that setting up the TCE chroot with squeeze and then updating it to wheezy gives perfectly working thin-clients. There are some messages due to missing write-access but nothing that would stop x2go-client from successfully running x2go or rdesktop-sessions.

Have fun,

Arnold