Hey.

Am 15.12.2013 00:48, Reinhard Tartler schrieb:
> I understand from your email that the sqlite database is used to
> figure out what are the free X11 display ports. Is this correct? Would
> probing for a free port work as well?

Yes, actually that should already be supported (We had trouble with
already used tcp-sockets) .  Removing the sqlite DB was on my todo, too,
but as things were working fine I stopped bothering. ;)

>  If yes, then let's have every
> user have its own sqlite.

That sounds like you want to implement it. I think the main advantage of
using a central sqlite was that it was possible to share code and nobody
really bothered fixing that. ;)

Morty