Stefan Baur wrote:
I just stumbled over http://rpitc.blogspot.de/ - a project to turn Raspis into cheap thin clients.
They're including an X2Go client in their image, too.

I'd be curious how these boxes perform under load - did anyone on this list try it out already?
If no, who owns a Raspi and is willing to give it a try?

I played with a Raspberry Pi a couple of hours. It was not mine, and I do not remember which cilent version I did use, neither quality settings.

My impression is it was a bit slow to be a serious hardware to be used, even for day to day basic office/web usage.

Maybe I do test it again someday, now that I have more experience with X2go, than I did have when I played with Raspberry Pi.