Hi Alex,

You can find a patch here:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/libssh/libssh-0.5.x-unblock.patch

The patch has an unnecessary patch block in it (extra line feed). This brings up a topic about patch cleanliness that becomes important for X2Go Client now that we have to maintain two release branches for some time...

I have just split up X2Go Client into two branches (main development branch on Git master and a release/4.0.1.x Git branch).

Until all current distros have the required libssh patch, I will release two versions of X2Go Client (4.0.1.x / Baikal LTS / release/4.0.1.x Git branch) and 4.0.2.x (Stable release / Git master).

Completely new features will only go into the Stable release branch (4.0.2.x / Git master).

Bugfixes will go into release/4.0.1.x branch and be cherry-picked to the master branch.

@Alex and all patch contributors: In order to be able to maintain these two release series I need very clean commits/patches on X2Go Client code while we are in this dual release phase. I will only cherry-pick patches between branches if they are very very clean. This means: no indentation changes where it is not necessary, no whitespace fixes, no new empty lines, etc.

Thanks!!!

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM