Hi Mike,

You can disable ZLIB in libssh (we didn't really need it) in
DefineOptions.cmake

You can find the libssh package with all patches applied hier:
http://code.x2go.org/releases/libssh-with-pagent.patch/libssh-0.5.5.zip

regards,
Alex

Am 17.03.2014 05:23, schrieb Michael DePaulo:
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Oleksandr Shneyder
>> <o.shney...@phoca-gmbh.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> To be able build current X2Go Client code on Mac or Windows you also
>>> need a libssh with this two patches.
>>>
>>> @Michael DePaulo.
>>> Please apply this two patches on your libssh source tree. If you don't
>>> want to build libssh by yourself, you can use binaries built by me:
>>>
>>> http://code.x2go.org/releases/libssh/libssh-0.5.5.zip
>>

>> Thanks, I'll use these binaries in x2goclient 4.0.1.3 win32 (and probably in
>> 4.0.2.0 win32).
>>
>> FYI: I plan to have x2goclient 4.0.1.3 win32 built by the end of Sunday.
>>
>> -Mike
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Sorry to resuscitate an old thread, but this thread is directly relevant.
>
> Bug 448 was introduced as a Windows-specific regression when the
> Windows builds switched from KDE's 0.5.3 libssh build to your libssh
> 0.5.5 build.
>
> Could you please rebuild libssh with the patch listed in 448? I can
> confirm that it applies cleanly to libssh 0.5.5 with your 2 patches
> applied.
>
> (Note: I did try to build libssh 0.5.5 myself, but ran into an issue
> specifying the ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR with CMAKE. If you already have the
> libssh build environment setup, it would be much easier if you could
> just rebuild with this 1 addtl patch.)
>
> -Mike#2

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shney...@phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org