Hi Mike,
I can't answer this question. My customers are using it productively
since longer than one year, however the number of use cases is limited
here. I didn't see a lot of test reports from other users. So I'm not
able (and don't want to) decide when it's ready for community release.
Maybe some of users, if anyone already tried it, can give some comments
on it.

Am 26.05.20 um 13:45 schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I wonder when would be a good point to get X2Go Kdrive to the majority
> of X2Go users. I will plan some X2Go work for July and this would be a
> good occasion to get a new X2Go Server version out containing the X2Go
> Kdrive wrapper code.
>
> What's the maturity status of X2Go Kdrive? Is it releasable?
>
> If not, we should get an X2Go server release out anyway and make sure it
> behaves well, if no X2Go Kdrive Xserver ist installed server-side.
>
> What do people think about this?
>
> Mike

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shney...@phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Schleiermacherstr. 2      | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90491 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München       | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658               | http://www.x2go.org
USt-IdNr.: DE281977973