Dear

I'm trying for the first time x2go between an RPI (thinclient) and a Mageia PC
(server) and for the time being i get a horrible sound (almost impossible to
understand a speach) when i read a youtube video. I have KDE on my Mageia PC
and i'v readen in various web pages that there is a problem running pulseaudio
on KDE, however i see many packages available for pulseaudio, many of them
already installed so may be KDE-pulseaudio compatibility is an old problem
which is now solved (?)

So i have no idea eventually what config should i use (pulseaudio?, arts?,
eds?) and what packages should be installed on the source and sink sides
(pulseaudio is there and all right on both sides as far as i could check)

I also guess that a firewall configuration is needed not to block the
pulseaudio default port...(?)

Thank you in advance for any helpful suggestion or reference to read.

regards,

Fred