When accessing a remote server from the Linux client, we are seeing for one
user X errors - X2go doesn't crash...:
The issue is that, after xterm window is launched, any attempt to use the
keyboard in that xterm causes the xserver to die and the x2go session to
terminate.  This happens with emacs as well.  Both tested while using the
icewm-session desktop.  The x2go program doesn't crash.

The errors in .xsession-errors file are:

Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x7800011 specified for
0x780000f (X2Go - 61).

Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x7800011 specified for
0x780000f (X2Go - 71).

Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x740001f specified for
0x7400626 (Error).

Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x7800011 specified for
0x780000f (X2Go - 76).

Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIENT_FOR window 0x7800011 specified for
0x780000f (X2Go - 79).

And there are core files being generated... if they would help I could post
this?

Any ideas?

--
James Pulver