Am 01.04.2018 um 00:26 schrieb Михайло Падалка:
> Thanks for reply.
> The main intention is to not actually forbid something, but rather to
> minimize possible user mistakes. There is a long list of options in
> session setup - KDE, GNOME, ... - which we don't plan to install on
> the server. But user can choose them and then get an error.
> I just want all users to start the custom session script, which will
> setup keyboard (unfortunaly x2go cannot do that from server side :()
> and run correct session.
> Do I understand correctly, that current X2Go client cannot do that?

That's something different entirely.  You can lock X2GoClient into a
display-only mode by specifying --no-session-edit on the command line,
or you can have X2GoClient connect to a session broker and deploy the
config via the broker, which will automatically trigger
--no-session-edit and allows for a more flexible and dynamic deployment
of session configurations.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--