I'm working with trying to use kerberos with our X2Go server from
different OSs. We are running a Server 2016 Active Directory with the
UNIX attributes. All computers are joined to this AD.

On Windows 10, I can get GSSAPI to authenticate and let me log in
without a password. However, I cannot then ssh to a different linux
computer without doing a kinit.

If I check "delegatation of GSSAPI Credentials to the server, I get
various cp errors around files with "odd" characters, or unable to find
the keyring.

On other Scientific Linux 7 computers, I can't even get the Kerberos 5
authentication to work, it just gives me an error to login with my
password. This does work with the first remote linux computer via ssh.

I have tried enabling delegation in AD for the computer account of my
primary jump host, no change I can see.

So - why is X2Go different on Linux with regard to using Kerberos 5 auth
when straight SSH works, and 2 has anyone figured out the windows
equivalent to kinit -F for a user so they can do 2 hops?

--
James Pulver
CLASSE Computer Group