Am 27.03.2020 um 14:24 schrieb Mike Gabriel:
Hi Henrik,

On  Mi 25 Mär 2020 11:20:11 CET, Henrik Schmidt wrote:

Ok Mike,

Logs attached.

Henrik

What you see here is nxagent (aka x2goagent) crashing at session startup. X2Go Client and PyHoca bail out at the same point.

In ~/.x2go/ server-side and client-side, you should find session.log, session.err and an options file.

For a failing session, please send those files too me (off-list).

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

I found the problem thanks to https://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1091#10

X2goclient crashed but Pyhoca didn't, so I double checked my .profile and .bashrc. I found that calling the rvm (ruby version manager) scripts in $HOME/.rvm was the problem. After removing them x2go worked as expected.

Stay safe

Henrik