Hello,

We added the sleep=0 option in the /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options file.

X2GO_NXOPTIONS="sleep=0"

In the /etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf file, we enabled the superenicer,i.e., changed
enable=no to enable=yes.

[superenicer]
# enable the SupeReNicer code in x2gocleansessions, this will renice suspended s
essions to nice level 19
# and renice them to level 0 if the session becomes marked as running again...
enable=yes

and removed the comment from idle-nice-level and kept the value of 19

# the idle nice level (for suspended sessions)
idle-nice-level=19

Then we rebooted our system. With these changed settings we were able to see
comparable processing speeds and CPU usage for active vs suspended sessions.
This was our desire because many times we have to run processes overnight or
over the course of several days while the session is suspended.