It's set to ADSL.  My ping time from my windows PC to the Linux server is about 15 ms.

On 8/20/2020 7:59 AM, Ulrich Sibiller wrote:
On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 4:38 PM Norm Green
<norm.gr...@gemtalksystems.com> wrote:
My connection is very fast: 150Mb up/down fiber optic, hardwired to my
PC (no wifi). I do not see clipboard delays. Clipboard either works
perfectly or stops working one or both directions.
Hmm, maybe that's too fast ;-) What connection speed have you set in
the x2go session configuration?

As a further measure I suggest you compile an own version of nxagent.
If want to do that please let me know. I'll give you some instructions
how to change the code to get more information in the log.
How about this?

Uli