If it is crashing this usually means it does not properly check if the
X server (x2goagent in this case) offers all the required features. I
would suggest to post a bug report to Zoom, but in this case I doubt
it will be of any benefit since even a working version will not be
really useful inside nx/x2go. But you could try to fullscreen your
window and then start the zoom client locally and share the whole
session. Or use x2go in single application or published applications
mode.

Uli