Well, that's not the same. Nxagent is derived from xnest and can be used in
the same manner. So for testing please try this:

1. Ssh -X fedoraserver in two shells
2. In the first session  run  nxagent -ac :5
3. In the second run xterm -display :5
4. In the xterm run startkde (or however kde is started on fedora)

What happens?

Uli