Well, as said before I do not have any Nvidia hardware. But today I
played a bit with that stuff with Firefox 78.7.0-esr on Debian wiht
Intel graphics and I see the same errors you see inside NX. So maybe
this is not all linked to nvidia but simply firefox failing some
checks in an NX session. firefox does not even load libGL here.
Investigating further...
Uli