Dear All,

I am new to X2go and to this emailing list.
I have used it successfully for a couple of weeks.

Then, once, I got the following error message while attempting login
(windows10):

Failed to start X2Go Agent session with ID xxxxxxx. X2Go Agent terminated
unexpectedly. Aborting session startup.

I tried to

  1.  restart PC
  2.  unistall-reinstall
  3.  delete session-recreate session
  4.  exit putty-re-entering

I have no more attempts to do.

I have used other clients before, and for one of those this sometimes would
happen.
What I was doing was to -kill geometry in putty and then re-do one.
Is there something similar I can do here?

I tried to visualize the Archive of this mailing list but I could not find a
way to search previous posts.

I am lost.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!!!