I use X2Go to connect from my local Linux system to some remote Centos 7
systems where I run Cadence Virtuoso software. As far as I know the systems and
X2Go are set up the same.

Systems have the latest OS patches.

X2go was installed from Epel repo.
client is v. 4.1.1.1-1.el7
server is4.1.0.3-9.el7

There is one system that I connect to where when I start the X2Go session then
the screen goes black for a second or two.

When I run Virtuoso on that system then whenever I click on the main Virtuoso
window or a Virtuoso graphics window  then my screen goes black. If I click
outside the Virtuoso window then the screen reappears. If I click on the
Virtuoso library manager window then the screen stays on.

Note that I am running X2Go windowed but my entire screen goes black, not just
the X2go window.

Any suggestions what could be going wrong and how to debug it? I do not know
how to turn on debugging in the Linux version.

I am wondering if it is something weird with the color palette since it only
happens for certain windows.

I can connect to other systems without issue that are set up the same.

Thanks