Hmm, interesting. I have no idea how this could happen. Let's try to
narrow down the issue.

Some ideas:
- Please ensure you have the latest nx-libs (3.5.99.26) installed.
- Are you reconnecting or starting a new session?
- can you check if this issue stays when you are using another client?
Can you try to replicate it with a windows client?
- you could try an delete the nx cache on the client when no sessions
are running: ~/.x2go/cache-*
- you can run "x2goclient --debug" (but I doubt it will help with this issue)
- compare /etc/x2go/x2goagent.options on all server systems
- compare the session configurations for the different servers on your
client: ~/.x2goclient/

Uli